Our school motto is:
“Where Learning, Fun and Friendship Meet”
Our vision is that:
"Together we will succeed to enable Every Child to Enjoy and Achieve Life Long Learning"
Our school’s philosophy is based on giving every child the opportunity to succeed academically and socially and to ensure they achieve as highly as possible. We provide a caring and high quality Learning Environment where children benefit from an ethos of positive attitudes and high expectations.
"Our values are at the heart of everything we do"
We promote acceptance and engagement with the fundamental British Values and our children develop and demonstrate skills and attitudes that will allow them to participate fully in and contribute positively to life in modern Britain.
Our School Promotes:
"High quality spiritual, moral, social and cultural development"
We take effective and thoughtful action to promote and design a wide range of opportunities to develop pupils spiritual, moral, social, cultural and physical well being. This enables our pupils to thrive in a supportive and positive climate for learning. Please look at our SMSC (spiritual, moral, social and cultural) tab contained within the website to follow some of these opportunities.
- To prepare our children to be successful learners who enjoy learning, make good progress and achieve highly.
- To ensure our children become confident individuals who are able to form good relationships with others and lead safe and healthy lives.
- To develop children to become responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- To provide a Learning Culture which promotes high achievement, emotional well being and engagement with learning.
- To develop the partnership with parents and the community valuing and recognising its importance in enabling pupils to achieve.